Monday, March 1, 2010

SPH Phone Sex

Dude, omg. You guys are so funnyyyy! This guyy ims me right...n he wants to know if I like big cocks. Well uhh, duh! He tells me hes going to call n be readyy n all this. So he gets on the phone n he's telling me hes got this big cock for me n am I readyy...I asked him how big that big cock was. 6 inches. Seriously?! This small dick loser reallyy thinks he's big?? I dunno who he was fuckingg that was telling him that but uhh yah, no. I just stopped n said "that's it???" I could NOT hold back my giggles (: I told him he needed to learn what a real cock was and I totallyy turned it into some hot cuckold phone sex (: I put on a strapon and showed him what he was doingg wrong to start with, but I didnt stop there! I decided he needed some forced bi (: What he thought was going to be a totallyy plain cheap phone sex call turned into loser phone sex very fast (:

Mandy
Bratty Domination
888-662-6482
AIM and YIM: MandyMoans91

No comments:

Post a Comment