Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Small Dick Loser

So this guyy calls me n says he wants to hear how brattyy i can be. You guys know how us phone sex brats can be, so that totallyy wasn't a problem. The thing that totallyy got me annoyed though was he wanted me to laugh n giggle while he paraded his "big dick" in pretty little panties and then id tell him what i wanted to see. So that's pretty hot right?? Well I ask him how big that big dick is and, r u readyy for this? 5 inches. 5. inches. I told him he totallyy didn't know the definition of big dick cause hes more like a tiny dick loser. Suddenlyy the panties seemed totally appropriate, haha. Dude, dont even waste your cheap phone sex call tryingg to convince me a 5 inch dick can be a good fuck, kk?? It cant. It isnt. Theres nothingg u can do but go crying home to your mommyy. Or, let Bratty Domme Mandy take over ((: Or as Ive been referred to, Miss A. See how other 18teen coeds would feel bout that..thing! Its just not in me to sugar coat it (:

Mandy
Brace Face Phone Sex
888-662-6482
mandymoans91 on aim n yim (:

No comments:

Post a Comment