Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Loser Phone Sex

dude, omg wtf seriouslyy??? This dude calls me and omg, first of all u can totallyy tell he's a sissy boy phone sex guyy. I mean, all u have to do is hear his voice. All fuckingg high pitch and pleadingg. Arghhhhh made me gag. Newayz...so he calls right?? And he starts tellingg me how much he wants to touch me, how he'd like to be with a girl like me...thing is it sounds almost painful for him to say. So I finally ask him how big his cock is. guess what, tiny dick. I tell him he just needs some strapon phone sex haha. Thing is, he totallyy loved it. Total queer from the get go. And dude, i have gay friends and love them to death....i save the words like queer and fag for these losers who try to deny it!! WTF! Good thing it's cheap phone sex for you losers.

Mandy
888-662-6482
mandymoans91 on aim n yim!

No comments:

Post a Comment