Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bitch Phone Sex

so just cause im a little 18teen phone sex girl does not mean Im some like, fuckingg sweetheart or somethingg. i mean seriouslyy? u know how manyy times i hear "u look soo sweet." yah well fuck u. u give me what i want or leave me the hell alone. don't waste my time, dont tell me u want this or that and then disappear. its not going to go well the next time we talk. domination phone sex is somethingg i totallyy get into. i deal with so many worthless loser boys on the anything goes phone sex line that i have to take it out on someone, haha. cock and ball torture, castration phone sex, or anythingg else ur demented mind can come in, this little braceface can totallyy dish it out (: u better be readyy to worship me as i deserve it tho!

Mandy
888-662-6482
mandymoans91 on aim er yim!

No comments:

Post a Comment